Would you like to know the value of your business?
Do you want to buy a business or its share, sell a business?
We will assist you with determining exact value of a business and acceptable price for a deal using modern and internationally recognized approaches and practices of business valuation.
Reasons for the business valuation could be:
- Choosing a company for an investment
- Defining the right time to sell a business or its part
- Determine ways to increase value of a company
- Analyze effects of a change in a corporate structure
- Examine impacts of business decisions, strategies, models
- Evaluate efforts of a management team
- Determine stock pool to be offered to employees
- Simply defining value of own properties.
Offering a wrong price at a business deal might fail to be accepted, or be a potential cause for lost benefits.
We suggest you to find out in advance exact value of the business. Therefore, we offer the following types of service.
Class “A” Valuation Report:
Level of assurance – high / very high
Level of details – high
Sources of information – costumer; market research; detailed analysis of macroeconomic conditions in the country, relevant industry and the business; international practice
Basis for business valuation – every applicable financial model.
Class “B” Valuation Report:
Level of assurance – average / above average
Level of details – average
Sources of information – costumer; general market research; limited analysis of macroeconomic conditions in the country, relevant industry and the business
Basis for business valuation – one or several financial models.