The strategic development plan is a document, which describes long and short-term business processes, aligned to reach main organizational goals. The strategic development plan will give you the ability to evaluate the business environment,
set priorities and plan future activities for your business. The strategic development plan is the unity of decisions regarding business growth and development.
The document includes several important subjects:
- Deep internal and environmental analysis of the business;
- Company mission, goals, and strategic vision;
- Identification of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of the business (SWOT analysis);
- Development of the action plan for strategic steps of the company to reach set goals, mechanisms of their implementation and monitoring;
- Evaluation of demand for financial and workforce capabilities essential to implement those strategies, Analyses, and forecasts.
The strategic development plan will aid your business in reaching strategic goals while minimizing the need for resources.